27th December 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Last 5 years entrance question papers of Master of Public Health (MPH)

Hello Sir, I have applied for Master of Public Health (MPH) for which I need to write the entrance examination. Therefore, could anybody please share previous 5 years question papers with answers for MPH entrance.

2nd January 2020, 10:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years entrance question papers of Master of Public Health (MPH)

I have uploaded some entrance papers of MPH. You can download these papers and prepare accordingly for your exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPH.pdf(366.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf ms-public-health-sampletestpaper.pdf(189.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf SAMPLE_MPH_Entrance_Test.pdf(148.6 KB, 1 views)

28th July 2021, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years entrance question papers of Master of Public Health (MPH)

Previous question paper master in public health

24th March 2022, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have applied for Master of Public Health (MPH) for which I need to write the entrance examination. Therefore, could anybody please share previous 5 years question papers with answers for MPH entrance.
[email protected]

1st June 2022, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am service holder in health sector of bangladesh. I wish to complete mph programme in bangladesh open university. I need previous 5 years question in bangladesh open university.

22nd October 2022, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want five years questions with answers for MPH enterance exam
thank you in advance

31st March 2023, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Helllo sir please may I get mph question with answer?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?