4th May 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years solved entrance papers of ME Electronics and Telecommunication, BITS PILLANI.

Hi, I am looking previous 5 years solved entrance papers of ME Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering conducted by BITS, Pilani. Could anybody please share asap.

31st March 2022, 07:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years solved entrance papers of ME Electronics and Telecommunication, BITS PILLANI.

As far as you are concerned about the past year papers for BITS HD (Higher Degree) Examinations held for admission in M.E. (Master of Engineering) degree course, then I would like to let you know that BITS does not releases questions paper for its entrance examination anywhere and hence you cannot get the same.

But, to have a fair idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the examination, you can go through the youtube videos of candidates who have appeared in the same examination or youtube videos of different GATE coaching providers discussing about BITS HD Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?