6th September 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Last date to fill the forms of Aeronautical engineering?

sir, i have no idea to form fill up of aronautical engineering 2013 please tell me sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to fill the forms of Aeronautical engineering?
  2. What is the last date to fill the forms of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  4. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  5. Last date to fill the forms for BBA? Can i fill the form?
  6. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  7. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  8. What is the procedure to get into Railway Engineering after completing railway engineering? I have completed my HSC in science? How to fill the forms and what is the last date to submit the form? What is the fees?
  9. How to fill the forms for olympiad exam for class III? Last date of submission of forms? -- [New]
  10. What is the last date to fill the form of Merchant Navy?
  11. What is the date to fill the forms of TET HP?
  12. How should I get the form of SCRA and how to fill it? How many vacant seats are there? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. When are the forms going to be announced for Pre MCA? What is the date to fill the forms?
  14. When will NATA release the date of forms? When can I fill the forms?
  15. Last date of submission of AIPMT forms? How to fill it and where are the forms available in Karnataka in Belgaum?
  16. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2015, 10:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill the forms of Aeronautical engineering?

Here I am giving you the important dates of Aeronautical Engineering as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

~> The last date of submission of form is 15th May, 2013.

~> Combined written entrance test 2013 (CWET) on Third week of June 2013.

~> The result will be declared generally within three days after exam.

NOTE.................

==> The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate in Physics and Mathematics/ Diploma in engineering/ B.Sc with PCM.

==> The age of the candidate should be between 17-24 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?