17th September 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Last date for NET entrance exam online application form sale?

what isthe last date in net entrance online exam form 2012?please tell me becausenow im not fullfil in entrance online form.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of UGC NET entrance exam application form?
  2. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  3. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  4. TANCET exam application form dates and exam date?
  5. Last date of sale of online application form of NET exam?
  6. Date of sale of UGC NET exam online application forms? Last date of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  8. Date of online application form of NET exam? From where to get the forms?
  9. Date of sale of JIPMER PG medical entrance application form?
  10. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  11. Date of sale of application form of NET December exam?
  12. Date of sale of CLAT and NET application form?
  13. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  14. Last date of application form sale for UGC NET exam? -- [New]
  15. From where to get AIIMS entrance exam form?
  16. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  17. When is the NET application form sale date?
  18. What is the date of sale of UPCPMT application form? Can i apply for it online?
26th September 2014, 12:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for NET entrance exam online application form sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what isthe last date in net entrance online exam form 2012?please tell me becausenow im not fullfil in entrance online form.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidate's be hold 55% above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its hold 50% above in masters degree.

Age Criteria for NET Exam:-

For JRF Post :- Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :- There is no age criteria.

2014 UGC NET exam will be announced very soon. For notification details you can visit to http://ugcnetonline.in/dates.php

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?