6th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit the form of Energy Auditor Exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

last date & fees detail of energy auditor exam which will be conducted in year ?
?

Please help

16th January 2011, 09:23 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to submit the form of Energy Auditor Exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

Hi friend,
Filled application form along with exam fee should reach at the official adress on or before 5 jan.2011.
17th January 2011, 12:06 PM
niteshprakash25

Wink Re: Last date to submit the form of Energy Auditor Exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;305059]last date & fees detail of energy auditor exam which will be conducted in year ?
?

dear ek baar google pe search karo turant detail mil jayega
7th April 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to submit the form of Energy Auditor Exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

LAST DATE FOR SUBMIT BANSAL ENTRANCE FORUM
7th April 2011, 10:26 AM
santosh1786
Junior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Last date to submit the form of Energy Auditor Exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date & fees detail of energy auditor exam which will be conducted in year ?
?

Please help

Please refer for below attachment to clear your views
30th November 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

jana,i am having 4 years experience in power plant erection commissioning,operation and maintanance can i apply for BEE energy manager exams,what is the next exam date and fee detail help me
20th January 2012, 03:13 PM
rvidyasagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
jana,i am having 4 years experience in power plant erection commissioning,operation and maintanance can i apply for BEE energy manager exams,what is the next exam date and fee detail help me
Your experience is quite apt for Energy Manager/Energy Auditor exam of BEE, provided you fulfill the other requirements.

Please see the notification for the last exam conducted in Oct, 2011 in http://www.emt-india.net/exam/12Exam/Prospectus12thExam.pdf for your guidance.

The next exam will be notified in about a couple of months. Since the syllabus is vast, you can start preparing in right earnest.

The course materials are available in the webpage: http://www.energymanagertraining.com/new_course.php, which can be accessed after a free registration in the page: http://www.energymanagertraining.com/pleaselogin.php?url=/new_course.php

Best of luck.
4th June 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Btech from Jrn RVD UNIVERSITY AND MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY , DEC CAN APPLY energy manager exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?