15th May 2011, 10:30 AM
d.k.chandadanshive

Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?

please i want to know merit list of mh-cet and the cut off list for govt medical colleges in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  2. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Cutoff merit list of government medical college of MHT CET?
  8. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all Medical Colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  11. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  12. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  14. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of last years MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  17. Cutoff list for MHT CET? List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS in government medical college?
17th September 2011, 06:42 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?

1. The seats coming under CAP (Centralized Allotment Process). In order to secure admission through CAP to this first year of two-year full-time MBA/MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following:
Pass with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra only) in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian University;

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
OR
Appeared for the Common Entrance test (CET), GD and PI conducted by the component for the academic year 2003-04 and secured non-zero CET scores for 2003-04.

2. Eligibility criteria for admissions under minority seats in minority institutes:
The candidate should belong to the minority community/group for which the institute has secured minority status.
Passed with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration n any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised u the association of Indian Universities.
Appeared for CET, GD and PI for the academic year 2003-04 conducted by the minority quota in that particular institute.

OR

Appeared for the CET along with GD and PI conducted by the competent authority and secured non-zero CET score for 2003-04.
Age Limit

There is no age limit for admission into the MBA/MMS degree courses.
14th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?

what percentage we need in 12 th and marks in CET for medical colleges?????
15th March 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list for MEDICAL COLLAGE OF MUMBAI - OBC
28th May 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

cut off list for medical collage in maharashtra
28th May 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

cut off list govt. medical college maharashtra
30th May 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

how marks obtain to get admission to mbbs goverment college in maharashtra
1st June 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

last year merit list of mht-cet?cutoff list for goverment medical colleges in maharashtra for sc catagiri?
5th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

LET ME KNOW THE FEES STRUCTURE OF GOVT.COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHEREPY AFTER 12TH FOR 2012
9th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

cut of list for mbbs admission for state wise st category
11th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am rural area girl student. I have obtained marks 117 in MH-CET Exam.You will guide to me admmission for privite or goverment college in medical collge in maharstra state.
15th June 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Which are government college of bams?
16th June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I hve score 88 marks in MH Cet should I vl get add in medical colg plz guide me
17th June 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i have secured 174 marks in cet and i am obc candidate.can i get B.J. medical college???
21st June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i have got 103 marks in cet 2012 can i get admission in any govt medicle college?
21st June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have secured 103 marks in MHT-CET 2012 can i get admission in any govt medical college? i am a student of NT3 category pleas guide me
26th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have secured 114 marks in cet pls will u guide me and tell me in which clg may i get admission to mbbs [govt clg]????
23rd July 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

how many mbbs seats are there in maharashtra pmt??????
24th May 2014, 02:35 PM
Shwetali Adate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percentage we need in 12 th and marks in CET for medical colleges?????
what is the last year merit list of government medical colleges in maharashtra?
1st June 2015, 09:22 AM
keru wagh

Physicallly handicapped student cutoff list govt.mbbs medical colleges in mahashtra in 2014
8th June 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I got 136 marks in mh cet under sc category any chance to get admission in mbbs govt.college?
25th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Last year(2015) merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra in general category?
16th February 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off list for mbbs of govt medical clg for obc in mharashtra ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?