14th April 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Latest eligibility for GPAT entrance exam

I have cleared b.pharm arrears only after 2 years of course completion can I write gpat now. I have cleared all papers now am i eligible for the exam or not

15th April 2022, 10:25 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest eligibility for GPAT entrance exam

The latest eligibility for GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) entrance examination is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy in a 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this examination.

The applicant must be a citizen of India. The candidates who are in the final year of BPharmacy are also eligible to apply. BTech in Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology or equivalent are not eligible to apply for the GPAT examination.
15th April 2022, 10:45 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility For GPAT 2022:-

1) Education Qualification:- The candidates must be Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates). Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
2) Age Limit:- There is no any age limit.
3) Nationality:- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Note:- To get more details candidates can visit the official website of GPAT recruitment 2022.
15th April 2022, 04:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

GPAT stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)

This entrance exam is conducted for admission to M.Tech Programmes.

To be eligible for GPAT, you must possess these things:
  • Citizen of India
  • Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (final year candidates also eligible)

So, as you have cleared arrears of your B.Pharma course, so you can apply for GPAT exam and eligible for it.
15th April 2022, 07:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) entrance exam is:

>> Applicant must be a citizen of India.

>> They must be Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).

>> Those who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.

>> B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology)/ equivalent students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
15th April 2022, 07:17 PM
IPHONE13

Eligibility For GPAT 2022 is that Applicant must be a citizen of India. They must be Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates). Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
15th April 2022, 10:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Latest eligibility for GPAT entrance exam.

Applicant must be a citizen of India. They must be Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates). Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?