3rd August 2010, 03:21 PM
apurvajg

List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?

Hi Sir,

I have completed my BE Electronics from DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering in the year 2008. I want to do BE Civil (Part time) due to my family business.
Please tell me the list of best institutes offering such course in Mumbai. Also sir,let me know the selection criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  2. Institutes in Kerala offering Integrated MSc course? Which are the courses? Selection criteria of these courses?
  3. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  4. How to apply for MSc Maths?
  5. List of institutes offering part time course in civil engineering?
  6. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  7. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Oceanography? Institutes offering this course?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  9. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? -- [New]
  11. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  13. List universities for doing Ph.D. in Astrology stream? Also tell me about their selection criteria?
  14. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after Matric? I am a student of Matric
  16. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  17. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of institutes/colleges offering part time M.Tech in Environment engineering in Delhi Area?
14th September 2011, 11:56 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?

Helo apurva,
All the lists of institues for part time BE civil is attached in the attachments.
check it .All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGINEERING.pdf(35.6 KB, 622 views)
1st March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?

hello sir , i am t.stinivas [email protected]
I have compleated Dip in civil engg form ap govt. i wanted to do B-Tech Corresponding or part time in Hydebad ap. please tell me the offered institutions at hyderabd.
11th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

please list of part time B.E. CIVIL Degree colleges.
13th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me the list of part time degree civil engg. college apporved by aicte and also details in my mail.
my [email protected] send this as possible as quick.
25th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I m searching for civil engineering courses i mumbai...
plz tell me the offline admission colleges in mumbai
8th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me the list of part time degree civil engg. college apporved by aicte and also details in my mail.

my mailid [email protected]
10th February 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me the list of part time degree civil engg. college in mumbai apporved by aicte and also details in my mail.

my mail Id : [email protected]
10th February 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me the list of part time degree civil engg. college in mumbai apporved by aicte and also details in my mail.
my mail Id : [email protected]
10th February 2013, 05:31 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)

>>Anna university

>>SRM

>>Karunya

>>PSG

>>CIT

>>GCT,Salem

etc..
22nd May 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

my mail Id :[email protected]
9th May 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma Civil from The Seshasayee Institute of technology in the year 2002. I want to do BE Civil (Part time).
Please tell me the list of best institutes offering such course in Bangalore.
4th December 2014, 10:45 AM
ganesht1982

Thank you Sir
2nd May 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

r/sir i want to know about b.e.civil engg.after competing diploma in civil engg. in govt.poly in open university at pune/nasik please send me college names and procedure to admissin in 2015-2016 contact [email protected]
16th May 2015, 12:57 AM
MASTER RAVI

List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)

1.Anna university
2.PSG University
3.RGPV University
4.KGT Unniversity
5.CIT University
1st February 2017, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know about b.e.arch part time.i completed diploma civil engg. in Chennai i want study in Bangalore please send me college names and procedure to admissin in 2017-2018 by email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?