12th February 2020, 01:22 PM
Konnarazaque

List of best institutions in Kerala for Graduate degree course in Forensic Science.

My son is going to be finish his Plus +2 from Science stream this year. He would like to study B.Sc Forensic Science. Which is the best institutions in Kerala for Forensic Science and how can he apply in those institutions?

25th January 2021, 10:42 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best institutions in Kerala for Graduate degree course in Forensic Science.

List of best institutions in Kerala for Graduate degree course in Forensic Science are given below.

1. Mahatma Gandhi University
2. Jain University
3. Mahatma Gandhi University, School of Technology and Applied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?