9th February 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Delhi for pursuing full time Interior Designing course

Please, provide me the list of colleges in Delhi offering full time Interior Designing courses along with admission requirements and course fee details.

Related Questions:
  1. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  2. Information about Interior Designing course? Institutes in Delhi/Noida?
  3. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  4. List of government colleges in Delhi for Interior Design and their entrance exams
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  6. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  8. Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  10. What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?
  11. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  12. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  14. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  15. Can I do post graduation in interior designing after my B.Sc graduation?
  16. How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing
  17. How to do Psychology or certificate course after doing B.A interior designing?
  18. What is the scope for interior designing in Delhi?
9th March 2018, 01:50 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Delhi for pursuing full time Interior Designing course

Top colleges in Delhi offering Interior Designing course are listed below.
>>Pearl Academy
>>IVS School of Design
>>Academy of Applied Arts
>>JD Institute of Fashion Technology
>>International School of Design

***Fees: fees of those above mentioned colleges vary from 14 Lakhs to 21 Lakh.

***Educational Qualification Required :
Candidates must complete class 10+2 exam in any stream with minimum 50% marks to study Interior designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?