16th July 2019, 09:32 PM
Chuly

List of colleges in Karnataka offering Forensic Science degree

Is there any Forensic Science colleges in Karnataka? Which are those colleges? Their admission criteria and application procedure? Any entrance requirement?

25th July 2019, 03:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Karnataka offering Forensic Science degree

To be eligible for pursuing B.Sc. Forensic Science course, you should have completed 10+2 with PCB. Diploma holder candidates in relevant discipline are also eligible for pursuing this course.

I have mentioned few colleges of Karnataka that offer Forensic Science course.

Manipal University, Manipal
Course Fees: INR 133,000
Admission through: Marks obtained on the basis of qualifying exam

Srinivas University, Mangalore
Course Fees: INR 116,000
Admission through: Valid score in SUET which is conducted by University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges? 20 15th November 2022 06:15 PM
Which government colleges are the best private colleges in which I can get M.E CSE? Which government colleges or self financing colleges can I get with this score in Anna University? 2 15th July 2015 10:44 PM
Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges? 10 16th May 2013 11:20 PM
List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges? 12 18th March 2013 01:23 PM
Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? 35 7th February 2013 10:12 AM