23rd January 2019, 07:32 PM
MushthaqAli

List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission procedure?

Which are the government colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science? What is the their admission criteria and application procedure? How much would it cost me in those colleges?

29th January 2019, 09:53 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission procedure?

List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science are:-
University of Calicut, Calicut
Amrita School of Medicine, Ponekkara
Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
T. D. Medical College, Alappuzha
Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram
B.K. College for Women, Kottayam
Devaswom Board College
Cochin College, Ernakulam

Admission procedure are different for every different colleges.
17th November 2019, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission procedure?

Good morning sir / Madam please I want to know how I will get admission for BSc forensic course. When I need to submit my documents fees also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?