20th September 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering D.Pharma in Kolkata and their admission procedure?

I want to take admission in D.Pharma course and so I am looking for colleges offering D.Pharma in Kolkata. Please, tell me about all those colleges in Kolkata offering admission now to their D.Pharma courses. Also, let me know about their eligibility criteria and admission procedure details along with fee details.

17th July 2020, 05:13 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: List of colleges offering D.Pharma in Kolkata and their admission procedure?

The list of colleges offering D.Pharma Course in Kolkata are:-
1.Eminent college of Pharmaceutical Technology
2.Carrio Guide
3.Institute of Advance Education
4.Brainware University
5.Indrajit Memorial Institute Of Medical Science & Technology
6.Icpad Institute of Career Program Admission Department
7.Suraksha Nurshing Institute
8.National Rural Education& medical Research
The basic Eligibility Criteria for pursuing this course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in any stream from a recognized educational board.
Admission Process is based on the candidate performance in relevant entrance exam or merit obtained in last qualifying exam.
Course Fee:- Rs,100,00 to Rs.1,00,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?