30th August 2019, 07:58 PM
Ashwini Mandlapure

List of colleges offering Hotel Management Engineering courses

From where and how can I apply for Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Computer Science? Please, provide list of colleges offering lateral entry Hotel Management course. Further, is there any course named Hotel Management Engineering? If yes, then can I do that? From where?

8th September 2019, 04:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Hotel Management Engineering courses

There is no such Hotel Management Engineering course to pursue. However, there is Hotel Management course which you can pursue after passing 10+2 from any stream.

Since, you have completed Diploma in Computer Science, so you cannot apply for Hotel Management course. Firstly, you should complete 10+2 from a recognized board to be eligible for pursuing Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?