15th April 2018, 01:48 AM
deepayanamadala

List of colleges offering MBA(Event Management) in Bangalore and Chennai

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MBA in Event Management. Can I know about the colleges where this course is available anywhere in Bangalore or in Chennai? Please tell me sap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  2. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  3. List of colleges in Bangalore offering PhD in Management
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Financial Management in Chennai?
  5. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course?
  6. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  7. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  8. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in an around Chennai?
  10. List of the top colleges offering PG course with actuarial science stream in Bangalore? List of the colleges for business management course in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. List of colleges offering B.E.(Petrochemical Engineering) to Diploma students in Chennai?
  12. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  13. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  14. Colleges offering part time M.E course in Chennai?
  15. List of the engineering colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Power Electronics and Communication in Bangalore and Chennai?
  17. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  18. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
21st April 2018, 09:15 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA(Event Management) in Bangalore and Chennai

Colleges to pursue MBA in Event Management in Bangalore are mentioned below:-
Krupanidhi School of Management
Skybird Aviation
PES University
Institute of Hotel Management
Gems B School
JD International Design School

Colleges to pursue MBA in Event Management in Chennai are mentioned below:-
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
ISBR Business School
361 Degree minds
23rd April 2018, 02:52 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBA(Event Management) in Bangalore and Chennai

Colleges in Bangalore and Chennai which offer MBA in Event Management are listed below.

>>Krupanidhi School of Management, Bangalore
>>Skybird Aviation, Bangalore
>>PES University, Bangalore
>>Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
>>ISBR Business School, Chennai
>>Institute of Hotel Management Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?