16th January 2012, 03:54 PM
vimala2024

List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?

hi im charitha

i did m.pharmacy in clinical pharmacy now i would like to do ms in clinical research in usa. So can any1 help me with colleges offering this course for pharmacists coz i saw tat many usa colleges r asking for doctoral candidates. and also the fee structures

thanx in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai offering Clinical research course? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  4. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  6. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  10. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  11. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?
  12. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  13. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  14. Procedure of Ph.D enrollment, fee structure, research topics, guide fee, scholarship facility and colleges/Universities offering part time research programme after MBA? -- [New]
  15. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  17. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  18. Colleges offering MSc in Clinical Research?
30th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?

list of schools offering industrial microbiology in usa
3rd July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?

i'm srilatha done my b.phrm with an avg of 74.37%..,i'm interested in doing ms in clinical research in us...,please provide me list of colleges offering that course and fee structures...thanks in advance
27th December 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can I have list of colleges for masters in clinical research in USA? I have done B.Pharm in india. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?