12th July 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study Masters in Landscape Studies in India? Scopes after completing Masters?

Hello sir, I am studying BA Geography and after completion of it want to study Masters in Landscape Studies. Please suggest me colleges for it in India? Scopes after completing Masters?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  2. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  3. How to study B.SC Forensic Science? Best colleges and scopes in India?
  4. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  5. List of best institutes in India for masters in HM? I want to do Masters in Hotel Management
  6. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  7. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course?
  8. List of colleges where we can apply for masters in Culinary Arts?
  9. How to study Masters in Surgical Pathology? Scopes available in India?
  10. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  11. What to do next after completing Masters in Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges offering Masters in History course?
  13. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  14. List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?
  15. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. How to do masters in economics? Does IIT offer masters in economics? List of colleges in South India?
  17. Best colleges in India to study Masters in Business Analyst course? -- [New]
  18. List of the engineering colleges offering M.Tech course in structural engineering and design? What are the scopes available for the same?
13th July 2017, 12:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Masters in Landscape Studies in India? Scopes after completing Masters?

List of colleges offer Master's in Landscape Architecture in India:

>> MBS School of Planning and Architecture

>> CCLS College of Architecture and Design, Haryana

>> Savitribai Phule Pune University

>> Anna University Chennai

>> Ganga Institute of Architecture and Town Planning

>> School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi

>> University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering

>> Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning

>> CEPT University...etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in both Government as well as in private based architectural companies in India. You can apply for the job posts namely Landscape consultant, Civil Engineer, Site Designer, Architect, Landscape Architect Supervisor, Landscape consultant, Designer..etc., in Environmental Planning,Site Planning and Urban planning organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?