7th June 2010, 10:52 AM
Divya89

List of colleges under MG University Participating in Kerala MCA entrance exam?

Sir,
I want to know about the list of colleges under MG University participating in Kerala MCA Entrance Exam-2010.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  2. How may I get MCA admission in best college of Kerala after completing BCA?
  3. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  4. Can I do MCA in any university other than Kerala University after passing BCA via distance education(Kerala University)?
  5. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  6. Colleges participating in AIMCET 2015
  7. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  8. How many aided seats in mca course by kerala university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  10. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  11. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  12. How can I apply for MCA entrance exam in Kerala? What is the syllabus for the MCA including Physics and Chemistry entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  15. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  17. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  18. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
17th April 2011, 08:32 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges under MG University Participating in Kerala MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya89 View Post
Sir,
I want to know about the list of colleges under MG University participating in Kerala MCA Entrance Exam-2010.
hi divya,

Under Mahatma Gandhi University kottayam, kerala, a very big list of college's are present..

But as you have not specified particular area, I am not able to provide you.....

So to get the best suited affiliated college near by your locality, visit the below link...

Code:

and press the tab "affiliated college" (top)

-> @$#!$#
21st May 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges under MG University Participating in Kerala MCA entrance exam?

sir,
I would like to know about the colleges affiliated to MG University.
3rd June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the interview date of st.theresa college in mgu
7th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are participated in mca kerala entrance exam 2011?
9th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: List of colleges under MG University Participating in Kerala MCA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divya89 View Post
Sir,
i want more information about mca like fees , more details about mca
18th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc computer science of Bharathiar University through Distance education scheme. Is this course approved by M.G. university and Kerala University. Can I attend Entrance Exam of MCA conductud by these universities ? Raveendran .
19th June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges under MG University Participating in Kerala MCA entrance exam 2011?
30th June 2011, 11:28 PM
MonuRai

Dear,

There are a lot of colleges under MG university .

But you have not mentioned the particular area or some particular field in which you want the admission .

So first specify that and then wait for us to answer.

Thanks.
11th July 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about the details of MCA entrance exam conducted by MG University.
date of availability of application forms,exam date etc.
2nd August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about the details of MCA entrance exam conducted by MG university and also i want to know that this
MCA is approved be Kerala university.Please give me as soon as possible
15th September 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i passed bca in bharathiar distance education ann i participated the all kerala entrance examination.is this course is approved by M.G university?can i get an equivalancy certificate from M.G university?reply soon please
21st October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I Passed BSc It course in Bharathiyar University distance education, Is this course is approved by M.G university or other kerala univeristy ? Please replay me?
19th February 2012, 06:43 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Mahatma Gandhi University kottayam, kerala u can join in this university.and depend abt ur percentage also
7th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Bsc mathematics.Now I want to do MCA, is there any entrance exam in the up coming months?and is it suitable to take MCA after Bsc.
25th February 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my Bcar. Now I want to do MCA is there any entrance exam in the upcoming months .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?