26th August 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech pass out students with ECE branch?

sir i m a final year b.tech ece student ,sir pls send me the list of all govt. Jobes related to my stream sir pls sent it on my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech pass out students with ECE branch?
  2. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  4. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in technical side after passing ECE? How to approach the companies offering jobs to ECE students
  6. List of companies offering jobs for ECE students in government sector?
  7. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  8. List of companies offering jobs for ECE graduates? When will they recruit?
  9. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  11. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. Which companies in Hyderabad are offering training to students of diploma(ECE)? -- [New]
  13. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  14. List of best government jobs for ECE students?
  15. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  16. List of companies offering training in ECE branch? Procedure to apply?
  17. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
21st April 2012, 11:45 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech pass out students with ECE branch?

there are number of comapnies offering jobs to ECE branch students.Such as C-DAc is offering the jobs,Hyundai,Hawells,Bosh,Shell are the organisation providing the jobs to ECE students
22nd April 2012, 12:31 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech pass out students with ECE branch?

the following companies offers jobs for B.Tech (ECE) Candidates :

Tata Consultancy Services

Wipro Ltd

Infosys Technology Ltd

Hewlett Packard India

HCL Infosystems Ltd

IBM India Pvt Ltd

Siemens Ltd

Satyam Computer services

Game Loft

Bharat Electronics Ltd

Tech Mahindra Ltd

Philips Electronics India Ltd
22nd September 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.tech in electronics and communication and furthur want to go in this field .So what courses should I persue to get a good job?
25th March 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

dea sir/madam,coming for recr
i am in b.tech(ece)final year,and only 2 months are left,since our college is new,so good companies are not coming for recruitment,so how will i get job,i have good knowledge as well as communication skills,mei have uploaded resume on various job sites,but still i am not getting any response.please help
17th April 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am recently completed my b.tech in ECE dept. And also i secured 74% in that.i want a govt. Job pls give some suggestions to me
23rd April 2013, 11:40 AM
sahoopp
Member+

ear friend,,,,

List of companies offering jobs to B.Tech pass out students with ECE branch

1.HCL Infosystems Ltd
2.Infosys Technology Ltd
3.Satyam Computer services
4.Hewlett Packard India
5.Tata Consultancy Services
6.Philips Electronics India Ltd
7.Game Loft

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir This is ashwini i completed B.Tech final year ece branch with 79%. Let me know the jobs related to my stream and please send to my mail, my mail id is : [email protected]
9th August 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my i an in prefinal year of btech in ece branch plz my previous percentage of two years was 81% .Please suggest me courses which are helpful in my future for jobs and also give suggestions for entrances tests on my mail id [email protected]
10th August 2013, 05:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

There are lots of companies which offers jobs to the B.tech passed out candidates of Electronics and communication engineering.

Here is the list of the public as well as private sector companies.

1.Public sector companies.

>>NTPC

>>BHEL

>>BSNL

>>AAI

>>DRDO

>>SAIL

>>GAIL

>>ONGC

>>MTNL

>>IOCL and some more.

Note: These PSUs have started to take candidates on the basis of GATE score .So try to secure good GATE score you may be able to get good respectable job with handsome salary.

2.Private sector companies:

>>HCL

>>LG

>>SAMSUNG

>>SONY

>>HP

>>IBM

>>PHILIPS

>>NOKIA

>>BIRLASOFT and many more

Note: For getting jobs in these companies ,you must have better academic performance along with good inter personal skills and communication.

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other regarding this do not forget to leave a message here .We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wishing you best of luck for your career.

aashisranjan784
22nd September 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hello
I'm murtaza mirza persuing b tech in ECE , I don kno what I have to do after b tech. please suggest me any course to get good job in govt. or private sector.
25th September 2013, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

how the prepared. Gate exam. PlZ suggest. Me
1st January 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am a final year btech ece student. i have backlogs in the previous semesters. i would like to know about job oppurtunities available inspite of uncleared backlogs. will i get a job even before i clear the backlogs? would you kindly give me informtion about companies that recruit freshers with backlogs too.?
Thanks..
14th August 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option as a career after pursuing b.tech from ece with 65%
21st September 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

any one please mail me the scope in ece branch is there any nits give admission for m.tech
plz send me the good compnies list on this mail
[email protected]
1st October 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.I am krishna reddy.Now i am persevering my final year b-tech in Ramireddy Subbaramireddy engineering college,Nellore.My aim is to get a good job in one of multinational companies.my question is that what are the skills that they want from us.In which way they can hire me.what are tests they are conducting.please send this details to this email.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?