24th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Mukadam Ambareen

List of courses I can opt for? I'm a commerce graduate and got 97 marks in MGT A/C, 85 in Fin and 79 in Cost audit

I am a commerce graduate.I got 97 marks in mgt A/C, 85 in Fin & 79 in cost audit.What is the best course for me?

15th July 2012, 07:44 PM
phdmgt1202

Default Re: List of courses I can opt for? I'm a commerce graduate and got 97 marks in MGT A/C, 85 in Fin and 79 in Cost audit

Hi,
as you secured very very good marks in all mentioned subjects, i advice that you go for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (C.A) from the institute of chartered accountant in India (ICAI). It is very premire institute to build the carrer in the field of accontancy.
Really ICAI will build your carrer at the peack of sucess.
as you are most deserving candidate so visit the website of ICAI that is www.icai.ac.in.

apart from this, if you are not interested for the above advice then you can go for the B.COM stream, and after that m.com from a recognized institute affiliated to central university at your concern place.
so two options in front of you:- 1. Be a fellow of ICAI.
2. Be a commerce fellow (B.COM)

thankyou.
seemaverma
9th December 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses I can opt for? I'm a commerce graduate and got 97 marks in MGT A/C, 85 in Fin and 79 in Cost audit

i am a cost accountant graduate can i do chartered accountant course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?