18th June 2011, 05:15 PM
master vivek kumar singh

List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?

sir, i want to know that i am egligible or not to take admission in electrical engineering in SASTRA,thanjavur OR AMITY college of engineering,noida campus OR hindustan institute of technology,chennai OR sathyabhama engineering college,chennai.sir iam not egligible for electrical engineering then gpruvide me details of another branch in which i will got admissin. also provide me list of good engineering college of banglore, delhi;andhra pradesh for electrical engineering according to my qualification
aieee 2011 rank-166100
category-general
12th class-71%
PCM-70%

26th June 2011, 06:08 PM
siddharthkathuria

Default Re: List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by master vivek kumar singh View Post
sir, i want to know that i am egligible or not to take admission in electrical engineering in SASTRA,thanjavur OR AMITY college of engineering,noida campus OR hindustan institute of technology,chennai OR sathyabhama engineering college,chennai.sir iam not egligible for electrical engineering then gpruvide me details of another branch in which i will got admissin. also provide me list of good engineering college of banglore, delhi;andhra pradesh for electrical engineering according to my qualification
aieee 2011 rank-166100
category-general
12th class-71%
PCM-70%

yes...you are eligible for these colleges...but at this rank,i don't think you will get any of these colleges...still...all the best.
27th June 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?

which city is better for doing engineering bamgalore or delhi
2nd July 2011, 04:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which city is better for doing engineering bamgalore or delhi
Its better to do engineering from Bangalore because job and career opportunities in Bangalore is much higher as compared to Delhi.

Bangalore has lots and lots of good engineering colleges.

It is the city of hardware...so without any doubt try to get admission in Bangalore.
7th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST IN REGARD TO SRM CHENNAI, VITEEE VELLORE, CHENNAI, GALGOTIA DELHI, AMITY NOIDA
20th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

last cut of list of diploma 2010
1st March 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get a gøod colege in bangalore
24th November 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I had completed my graduation in electrical and electronics
Pass out-2012, having 1 year experience in distribution company,
Now getting training from NPTI(HPTC) hydro power engineer,
What to do next sir my mind is blank now.can u pls suggest me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?