16th April 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Karnataka? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to get admission?

Sir, I want to study BSc in Forensic Science in any Government college in Karnataka. Kindly tell me what are the colleges available in Karnataka for this course? Kindly tell me the minimum marks which are essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in Karnataka for Optometrist and their admission procedure
  2. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Government Engineering colleges for open category?
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  4. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  5. What is the minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in B.Pharma in govt. colleges?
  6. What is the procedure followed to join B.Sc course in college for SC students?
  7. List of government colleges of Aeronautics and name of entrance exam required to write after 12th for admission in these colleges?
  8. Admission criteria for pursuing Psychology at undergraduate level?
  9. Colleges in Jodhpur offering BA and their admission criteria and procedure
  10. Is it possible to apply for KCET 3rd time for BSc student? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for BSc Maths?
  12. List of colleges under Ranchi University offering B.Com(Corporate Accountancy)? Percentage of marks required in 12th to get admission?
  13. List of government colleges for admission after 57% marks in 12th
  14. List of government colleges offering direct admission for B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  16. Minimum percentage required in Matriculation for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  18. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
2nd May 2018, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Karnataka? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to get admission?

List of Government colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Karnataka:-

School of Science, Jain University
# 34, 1st cross, JC Road Bangalore, Karnataka

Criteria to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science after 12th :-

You should have Biology / Mathematics with Physics and Chemistry at plus two level .

Your minimum marks in 12th standard should be 60% .

You must be able to speak and write English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?