28th July 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Thrissur offering BA Sociology and their admission criteria.

Hi, could you please provide the list of government colleges in Thrissur offering BA with specialization in Sociology. Also, provide those college's admission criteria and application procedure with website link of those colleges.

17th September 2020, 05:03 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: List of government colleges in Thrissur offering BA Sociology and their admission criteria.

Colleges in Thrissur offering BA in Sociology:
* Vimala college
* Carmel college
* Aryabhatta college of advanced studies
* St. Marya's college
* Sacred Heart college
* Farooq college
* Loyola college of social sciences

For more details, go to respective college website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?