15th March 2023, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

List of Hindi medium college in Mumbai for B.Ed admission

I have done my B.Com and M.com from Hindi medium and I want to do BEd from Hindi language. So I need list of Hindi medium college in Mumbai,
For B.ed admission

19th March 2023, 02:55 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: List of Hindi medium college in Mumbai for B.Ed admission

Here is a list of Hindi medium colleges in Mumbai for B.Ed admission:
  • Ramnarain Ruia College
  • Kirti M Doongursee College of Arts, Science and Commerce
  • Smt. Kapila Khandvala College of Education
  • Jai Hind College
  • Birla College of Arts, Science and Commerce
  • Nagindas Khandwala College of Commerce and Arts
  • Bhavans College
  • Kishinchand Chellaram College
  • Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
  • KJ Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce

Please note that this list is not exhaustive and there may be other Hindi medium colleges in Mumbai for B.Ed admission. It is advisable to visit the websites of the colleges for more information on admission criteria and process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?