30th October 2011, 12:46 PM

List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height

is there any institution in siliguri to become an air hostess? will i get job if i am 12th standard pass and if my height is 5'4?
send details on my email id...

28th March 2012, 06:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
is there any institution in siliguri to become an air hostess? will i get job if i am 12th standard pass and if my height is 5'4?

In order to have a good placement in the aviation industry, the training courses must be pursued from reputed institutes. The reputed Institutes has expertise and experience in this field and as a result of which, candidates who pursue the training program from these institutes are preferred by major Airline companies.

Following are the best Institutes in Siliguri which offers training programs for Air Hostess:

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
Church Road, Near Airview More
Siliguri - 734001

Air Hostess Academy
Uday Shankar Sarani
Mahananda Para
Siliguri - 734001
19th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height

I wnt 2ask dat wat vl v mah 1st step amng airhostess..???
17th April 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height to become an airhoster
5th August 2013, 05:30 PM
TRINITYAVIATION

Apart from Siliguri, a lot of students are joining training institutes in Delhi for more information send your details to [email protected]
7th August 2013, 06:40 PM
adityamm1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Air hostess institutes in siliguri

1.Aha Air Hostess Academy Pvt. Ltd
2.Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
3.Avalon Academy
8th August 2013, 08:49 PM
john215

Re: List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height

Hi friend,

The reputed Institutes has expertise and experience in this field and as a result of which, candidates who pursue the training program from these institutes are preferred by major Airline companies.

Following are the best Institutes in Siliguri which offers training programs for Air Hostess:

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training.
Avalon Academy
Air Hostess Academy

Thanks!!!
all the best..............
8th August 2013, 08:50 PM
john215

Re: List of institutions in Siliguri can be joined to become an air hostess? I'm 12th passed and having 5'4 height

Hi friend,

The reputed Institutes has expertise and experience in this field and as a result of which, candidates who pursue the training program from these institutes are preferred by major Airline companies.

Avalon Academy
Air Hostess Academy

Thanks!!!
18th August 2013, 09:09 PM
maruthidevi

Hi friend,

Avalon Academy
Air Hostess Academy

Thanks!!!
7th March 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

There is no such thing as Airline companies preferring trained candidates from any reputed air-hostess training institute...There are candidates making it without any training. It is a waste to spend the exorbitant amount they charge only to be trained again. You can however join Cabin Crew training Institutes which offer short term and placement assisted programs which are easier on the pocket. One such institute is

Illuminati Institute of Skills training
C-store building,1st floor ,Opp. Union Bank
Salabari, Dist.Darjeeling
13th May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum height to become an air [email protected] this is my email id..please reply in this email id
23rd May 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

If we are not 12 graduate then can u join the institute n can learn n be able to become air hostess ??
23rd June 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hyy..if a girl has complited her 12 th and wish to join as an air hostrees...will she be able to join...and which is the best air hostees college in [email protected] is ma email id..please rply to thiz....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?