24th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

List of the medical colleges in Chennai that I can get after scoring 185.75 cutoff

list of medical colleges in chennai for the cut off of 185.75

Related Questions:
  1. List of the medical colleges in Chennai that I can get after scoring 185.75 cutoff
  2. Seat in any of the 3 medical colleges in Chennai after scoring a cutoff of 199.25 with overall rank of 353 and community rank of 224?
  3. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  4. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  5. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  7. After scoring a cutoff of 167.75 can I get the best colleges? Which are the best colleges available for my cutoff in Chennai?
  8. Will I get a Government Medical College after scoring 194? List of medical colleges in which I can get with this score?
  9. Government medical colleges after scoring a medical cutoff of 195.75?
  10. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
  11. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get a seat in MMC, Stanlet, Kilpauk Medical college of chennai city after scoring 198.25 cutoff in BC community? -- [New]
  14. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  15. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges?
  18. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the medical colleges in Chennai that I can get after scoring 185.75 cutoff

i had got 185.75 medical cut of for me which medical college will come
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?