13th July 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

List of Medical courses available for PCM group student? Chances to study Radiology course?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group but I wanted to study Medical courses. Please tell me which are the courses I can study? Can I study Radiology course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  3. Can an ITI with Electrical stream study Radiology course? List of courses and best colleges?
  4. List of courses and their entrance exams after 12th with PCM group other than engineering? Can I study dual degree courses?
  5. Colleges in West Bengal offering M.Sc in Radiology and career scope after doing Masters in Radiology?
  6. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
  7. List of Diploma courses related to Radiology and X-Ray Technician?
  8. Is PCBE necessary to join MBBS course? Can I be eligible for MBBS exam if I from PCM group?
  9. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  10. List of Diploma courses in Medical after 10th? List of colleges for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  12. Can I study Radiology after completion of B.Sc(Zoology)?
  13. Eligibility to study Radiology Diploma course in Andhra Medical College?
  14. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing in any entrance exam? Scope of Radiology/Radiography?
  15. Best courses in Canada after 12th with PCM group? What are the career option after the courses?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  17. What are the subjects offered in 12th in LPU?
  18. Can a BAMS study Ultrasonography or Radiology course from USA? Other clinical courses available for me?
14th July 2017, 07:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical courses available for PCM group student? Chances to study Radiology course?

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in medical course after 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

** My suggestion to you is that you can do Bachelor of Science in Radiography after 12th with with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

** Bachelor of Science in Radiography is an undergraduate Radiography course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

1. Hosmat Educational Institute, Bangalore

2. Grace College of Health and Management, Kanyakumari

3. NIMS University, Jaipur
14th July 2017, 07:56 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical courses available for PCM group student? Chances to study Radiology course?

You are not eligible to get admission in most of the medical courses after 12th with PCM group.

The required qualification to pursue MBBS, BDS, BAMS,BHMS etc is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

But, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Radiology. The required eligibility to get admission is candidate must have passed 12th with PCM.

It deals with study of medical sub field ( X -Ray, Diagnosis, CT scan ).
3rd August 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I did my 12th with PCM..now I got a job in hospital as a ecg technician on the basic of interview on contractual basis now I want to be settle in this medical field on a government employees what should I do.. I has been two year pass there still am working here, give me suggestions please
16th May 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12th with pcm and I want to study for ultrasound course. Can I study for it with pcm?
21st June 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with pcm and i want to study in medical field what can i do?
27th June 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have Done 12th with pcm and physical education. Can I do bnys
26th November 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I have just pass 12th with PCM and I want to study for ultra sound course.can I study for it with pcm
31st January 2020, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i study occupational therapy after plus two without taking biology group
23rd March 2020, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can a pcm student study nuclear medicine in university?
11th April 2020, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th pcm but i want to join dmlt medical diploma.
15th April 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt nuclear medicine with pcm?
17th July 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir or mam I am student of pcm in class bsc finals year can I do make aa future in radiologist in based on ultrqsound
28th July 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Collage in kerala allowing pcm group student for bsc radiology
5th February 2021, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with pcm and i want to do bnys. how can i apply for bnys.
16th April 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I m Student of pcm ,d can I apply for bs. Nursing course?
24th June 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pcm student .i can do bsc mlt course??
5th July 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Pcm group la sonography krta yete ka
2nd August 2021, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bsc by pcm can i apply bams course
11th March 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

With deep respect! I want to say that I have passed my 12th by pcm can I do radiology cource...
19th February 2023, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to be a cycologist if i did PCM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?