9th February 2012, 01:29 AM
komallapalli.narasimham

List of NET coaching centers in Hyderabad for computer science and application?

Hi,
i am Narasimham.I finished MCA .I am preparing for UGC-NET can you send me details of the coaching centers for NET in Hyderabad for computer science and application.
Regards
Narasimham

Related Questions:
21st April 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of NET coaching centers in Hyderabad for computer science and application?

I am shankar,i fiished MCA I am preparing for UGC-NET can you send me details of the coaching centers for NET in Hyderabad for computer science and application.

Plz tell me............
Regards
shankar
22nd April 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of NET coaching centers in Hyderabad for computer science and application?

Hi,
i am Prakash.I finished MCA .I am preparing for UGC-NET can you send me details of the coaching centers for NET in Hyderabad for computer science and application.
Regards
Prakash
26th April 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am Gomathi. i finished my M.Sc(cs). I am preparing for UGC-NET can you send me details of the coaching centers for NET in Tamilnadu for computer science and application
28th April 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

details of best coaching ceters in hyd for computer science and applications?
28th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i would like to stay lecturer in computers for Degree college In Government Sector .So i have to take net coaching ,please replay me top coaching centers in hyderabad

Deepika.v(Msc Computers)
9th May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am deeptiam preparing for UGC-NET (national eligibility test) can you send me details of the coaching centers of NET in Hyderabad of computer science and application.Kindly do the needful.
Regards
deepti
[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/coaching-centers-net-hyderabad-computer-science-application-351352.html#ixzz1uLOhMT6Q
18th July 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Deepti priya .. I did mca...preparing for ugc net ...can u a and me the details of the coaching centers of net in Hyderabad of computer science and application..

d
18th July 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me details of the coaching centers of ugc net in Hyderabad for computer science and application....I did MCA
R
3rd February 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sujatha.. i did Msc(cs)... preparing for ugc net.. can u and me the coaching centers of net in Hyderabad of computer science...
5th February 2015, 07:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by komallapalli.narasimham View Post
Hi,
i am Narasimham.I finished MCA .I am preparing for UGC-NET can you send me details of the coaching centers for NET in Hyderabad for computer science and application.
Regards
Narasimham
List of the coaching center in Hyderabad for UGC NET exam:-

ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY
Home : www.gateguru.org
Near Methodist Jr college,
Abids, Hyderabad.
City Hydrabad
Phone 040-55101765
ace{at}gateguru.org

VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (VIET)
VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
ADJ. GANDHI GYAN MANDIR,
HYDERABAD
Home : http://www.vaniinstitute.com/index.html
Contact details : http://www.vaniinstitute.com/contactus.htm

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd)

2nd Floor, Above Kalamandir, Beside Foot Overbridge,
Dilsukhnagar,
Hyderabad

CAREER PUNDITS
206 & 202
KVR ENCLAVE
Above ICICI Bank / Bata Show Room
BESIDE SATYAM THEATRE
MAITRIVANAM ROAD
AMEERPET, HYDERABAD
PHONE : 040 66443737 / 3734
MOBILE : 95050 25050
19th March 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my self savitha, I'm from Ballari
I have completed M. Sc in computer science....
I m preparing for UGC net exam so will you please help me getting some information n material n coarse...
Please reply me
13th November 2022, 02:56 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of coaching centers

1.Ace engineering academy

2.T.I.M.E

3.Vani institute of engineering and technology

4.Career pundits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?