7th May 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Robotic Engineering colleges in India after completion of Diploma through lateral entry route

I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now searching for Robotic Engineering colleges where I can get admission through lateral entry route directly in 2nd year. Please list name of all such colleges and their admission procedure.

11th May 2019, 07:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Robotic Engineering colleges in India after completion of Diploma through lateral entry route

List of Robotic Engineering colleges in India
after completion of diploma through lateral entry:-

KLE Technological University, Karnataka

Amity University, Gurgaon

SGT University, Gurgaon

Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana

CT University, Ludhiana

Neotia University, Kolkata.
14th May 2019, 11:36 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of Robotic Engineering colleges in India after completion of Diploma through lateral entry route

List of Robotic Engineering Colleges in India after completion of diploma through lateral entry :

Amity University, Gurgaon

CT University, Ludhiana

Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana

TLE Technological University, Karnataka

Neotia University, Kolkata

SGT University, Gurgaon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?