18th August 2014, 08:52 PM
Manaf V M

List of top 10 BBA colleges in Kerala? I wish to study masters degree(MBA)

Am a plus two student , my wish is to study the master degree MBA
So which course is better for MBA?
B.com or BBA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BBA course in Kerala?
  2. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  3. List of colleges providing BBA in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  5. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  6. List of the top colleges of IP universities for BBA?
  7. List of top engineering colleges in Kerala for EC?
  8. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Kerala Unversity?
  10. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Kerala?
  11. List of top 10 colleges in Kerala after 12th?
  12. List of top colleges in India for masters? I have completed automobile engineering
  13. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  14. What are the options for higher studies in statistics?
  15. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  16. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  17. Names of the BBA colleges in Kerala? What is the date of start of BBA entrance?
  18. Names of the BBA colleges in Kerala? What is the date of start of BBA entrance?
29th August 2014, 10:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 10 BBA colleges in Kerala? I wish to study masters degree(MBA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manaf V M View Post
Am a plus two student , my wish is to study the master degree MBA
So which course is better for MBA?
B.com or BBA?
Both the BBA and B. Com course, having a good scope in both the government and Private sectors as well. BBA course is very similar to MBA course and It is easy to complete MBA course after BBA without any difficulties. So, I suggest you to pursue for BBA course after completing 12th standard in order to pursue for MBA courses in the future.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

BBA Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The aspirants who have completed their intermediate class studies are eligible to apply for BBA course.
  • The qualifying examination must be passed from any of the recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
  • Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for BBA course.
  • The admission to this BBA course is based on the marks of the qualifying examination.

Note:- After successfully completing BBA course you have to appear and qualified in MBA entrance examination like, Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Common Admission Test (CAT) etc.. in order to get admission for MBA course.
25th February 2018, 01:15 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of top 10 BBA colleges in Kerala? I wish to study masters degree(MBA)

The top 10 BBA/BBM colleges in kerala or listed below:
1. Amity global business school-Kochi.
2. DC school of management and technology- Idukki.
3. St. Joseph's college of devagiri- Calicut.
4. International academy for management studies- Thiruvananthapuram.
5. Bishop vayalil memorial holy cross college- Kottayam.
6. St. Mary's college- Sulthan batheri.
8. Sacred heart college- Ernakulam.
9. Amrita vishwa vidyapeetham - Kochi.
9. Amrita vishwa vidyapeetham - Kollam.
10. Mahatma gandhi university- kottayam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?