11th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

List of the top coaching institutes in Chandigarh along with their success rate for IIT JEE?

Which institute provides the best iit coaching in chandigarh ? what is the success rate ?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  2. Which are the top 10 IIT JEE coaching institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the top 10 coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Delhi?
  4. Contact details of top coaching institutes offering online coaching for JEE? -- [New]
  5. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  6. How is Vidyabhushan Classes in Kothrud for JEE Main 2015 preparation?
  7. List of top coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Ranchi?
  8. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  9. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  10. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  11. Which are the top 10 coaching institutes in Patna for Engineering Exams(IIT JEE, AIEEE) Preparations?
  12. List of top coaching institutes for IIT-JEE? I've completed my 10th std
  13. Last date of joining coaching classes of IIT? List of best coaching institutes for IIT JEE in Maharashtra?
  14. Which are the coaching institutes for IIT JEE? What is the schedule of IIT?
  15. List of the top coaching institutes along with their address, offering online coaching for IIT-JEE? I am 10th passed student from Tripura
  16. List of good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for IIT-JEE?
  17. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  18. Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?
15th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the top coaching institutes in Chandigarh along with their success rate for IIT JEE?

Hi..!!

There are various institutes in Chandigarh for IIT coaching

Rank Wise they are given
1) FIITJEE
2) GIITJEE
3) Competition zone
4)AK vidyamandir
5) Phi tutorials
6)Ace tutorials

for maths.. SANJAY MISRA sir or SANJAY SINGH sir
for CHEM only GANGULY SIR
for PHY.. AVADESH SIR(COMPETITION ZONE).. are preferred...

All the institutes are ranked according to various prospects like education, infra, success rate..Is the priority of course..

It depends on you ,,, If you work hard then only you can crack IIT JEE even if you study in row ranked institution like Ace tutorials

All the best..!!
27th November 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top coaching institutes in Chandigarh along with their success rate for IIT JEE?

please inform me subject-wise teachers at Competition Zone Chandigarh
13th January 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY CANDIDATES APPEARED AND QUALIFIED FOR IIT, AIEEE FROM VARIOUS INSTITUTES IN CHANDIGARH?
3rd April 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

WHICH INSTITUTE IS BEST IN CHANDIGARH FOR IIT JEE
20th May 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I am belong to himchal perdesh dist. bilaspur. my aim to do b.tech so be decided to do jee coaching on chandigarh but my problem who was the best institution of jee coaching in chandigarh. I have got 70.8% marks in board 12th exam
1st July 2013, 07:57 PM
swarn priya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which institute provides the best iit coaching in chandigarh ? what is the success rate ?
please reply soon..
There are many coaching institutions for IIT-JEE in Chandigarh:
(1)FIIT-JEE
(2)Aakash Institute
(3)Vidyamandir Classes
(4)Allen Career Point
(5)GIITJEE
(6)Ace Tutorials
(7)Phi Tutorials
Click here to get detailed information of these institutions.
4th February 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

How good are Bansal tutorials in sector 34 Chandigarh for IIT-JEE ?
11th February 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

GIITJEE Chandigarh is Ranked 1st in Chandigarh for JEE-Main & JEE-Advanced Coaching.
GIITJEE has produced excellent results in past many years.
I Strongly recommends GIITJEE to all IITJEE Aspirants !
12th February 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

GIITJEE is Chandigarh's No.1 institute of chandigarh for iitjee coaching.
GIITJEE HAS produced excellent results in IITJEE, AIEEE.
28th March 2014, 12:48 PM
viresh shar.

which is best coaching centre in chandigarh in chandigarh

i want my guardian to get seletion in reputated inst.
28th April 2014, 09:58 AM
vk-singh

Quote:
Originally Posted by viresh shar. View Post
which is best coaching centre in chandigarh in chandigarh

i want my guardian to get seletion in reputated inst.
Fiit-jee is the best coaching institution. you could also try pvt. coaching classes but for iit these are more better options instead of Aakash
25th June 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of the top coaching institutes in Chandigarh along with their success rate for IIT JEE?

Go for JEEGURU(GIITJEE) in sector 34 A, Chandigarh.
They have best teachers of india who have authored best selling books for
IITJEE(JEE-Main & Advanced ).
They take 30 students in each batch, that is the best.
Source : www.giitjee.org
Address : SCO 348-49, Top Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh
Tel:0172-4638666, 9041747474
13th March 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

which is the top coaching institute on the basis of iit and JEE slection in 2015 at Chandigarh
5th April 2016, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I live in haryana .for IIT coaching where should I go Chandigarh or kota?
10th August 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

There are many good Medical / Non medical coaching institutes in Chandigarh region but one institute that is vastly different from others is one known as Regional Institute of Science,short name 'RISE'. This institute is a highly cultured and sober institute managed by highly experienced imminent people like Retd. Deputy Commissioner K V S, Chandigarh ,Dr P K Sharma HOD,Retd. Head of a College in HP,Retd Colonel R Kumar,I J Sharma an experienced lay person and many highly competent and caring faculty members.A child in his/her teens need a lot of care while getting ahead with the aspired objectives and keeping in view the hard facts this institute is highly recommended for all kind of parents to visit and see for themselves.Colonel K S Saini
26th February 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

There is no mention of one great Pre medical preparatory institute in Chandigarh city.And the one is regional institute of science sector 34 a, Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?