11th October 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

List of tuition providers for APPSC in Telangana State?

Sir, I am Telangana State resident and I want to take APPSC group 2 coaching. Could you please provide list of coaching centres in Telangana and their fees structure details.

15th October 2019, 06:38 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of tuition providers for APPSC in Telangana State?

APPSC stands for Andhra Prdesh Public Service Commission.

The list of coaching centers/tuition providers for APPSC in Telangana state are named below:-

1. ANALOG IAS ACADEMY.

2. Shikara Academy.

3. IOM Academy.

4. Kites Academy.

5. Ujwala Academy.

6. Inspire Bank Coaching Centre.

7. RACE.

8. DR.K.S.RAO'S IAS ACADEMY.

9. Brain Tree.

10. Dreams IAS Study Circle.
19th October 2019, 09:39 PM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: List of tuition providers for APPSC in Telangana State?

Hello, you have some many coaching centres in Hyderabad. Shine India , Rc Reddy coaching centre, these are famous in Telangana for APPSC group 2 in shine India coaching fee between 15000, to 20000 with six months coaching.c Reddy will be 20to 30 thousand rupees.in any coaching they do not provide any study material free we have to buy from the institution there are two batches per day morning 6 to 2.pm, 2 to 8pm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?