16th January 2020, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

List of universities and colleges offering distance M.Tech in Food Technology

Hi, I want to study M.Tech with specialization in Food Technology via distance or correspondence mode of education. So, could anybody please tell me about universities or colleges offering M.Tech Food Technology via distance mode? Please, provide official website links for all those universities and colleges.

18th January 2020, 06:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities and colleges offering distance M.Tech in Food Technology

As per the required information none of the recognised Institute or university offers master of technology program in food technology through distance mode.
Hence, in order to pursue the Mtech program in food technology through a recognised University of Institute one has to offer for the regular mode.

Colleges in India:

Amity Institute of Food Technology Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Anna University, Chennai

College of Technology, patnagar

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

SRM Institute of Science and Technology Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Admission: Admission to Master of Technology in food technology in India is generally done through an entrance examination conducted by individual colleges or universities.
18th January 2020, 06:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities and colleges offering distance M.Tech in Food Technology

There is no any college offering distance MTech in Food Technology.

So, you can take admission in these colleges offering MTech in Food Technology:-
Lovely Professional University, Delhi Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
Punjab University, Chandigarh
Jain University, Bangalore
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata Anna University, Chennai
Tezpur University, Tezpur
Amity University, Noida.
18th January 2020, 07:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

There is no University or college in India offering Mtech in food technology through distance education, hence you have to pursue this course through regular mode.

Best Colleges to persue M.Tech in Food Technology through regular mode of education:

Amity Institute of Food Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana

Anna University, Chennai

College of Technology, Patnagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?