24th April 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

M.Com can b done after MCA?

I am a MCA student I can join the MCOM is it possible or not for a mca holder like me? I have also done BCA in my graduation level.

30th April 2021, 03:40 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: M.Com can b done after MCA?

Once you had done BCA then you can pursue MCA not MCOM ,Look MCA and M.COM both are different backgrounds especially in the working areas,specialization,duties,designation..
If you want to do M.COM then you should have B.COM in graduation level without any backlogs with good percentile.
10th May 2021, 10:29 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MCA student I can join the MCOM is it possible or not for a mca holder like me? I have also done BCA in my graduation level.
Hello Friend
Both MCA and M.com are master’s degree in their respective specialization subjects. Both depend on your graduation background and both are different. After BCA you can do MCA and after B.Com You can do M.com.
But as you said that you have done MCA then I think there is no need to do M.com because you are already a post graduate degree holder.
I will suggest you to do either PhD degree after MCA or you can also do M.tech course after your MCA.
I hope you have cleared your doubt.
3rd June 2021, 06:26 PM
Afreen0786

Yes you can do MCA after M.Com. But MCA and M.Com. both are equivalent courses. For MCA minimum eligibility is graduation in any subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?