1st December 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to attend the exam for Karnataka Bar Council Registration?

if it is mandatory attend examination for karnataka bar counsil registration

6th December 2011, 02:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to attend the exam for Karnataka Bar Council Registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if it is mandatory attend examination for karnataka bar counsil registration
Hello friend,
Yes, it is mandatory to attend the examination conducted by Karnataka State Bar Council, to be eligible to practice as an advocate in any of the courts which comes under the Karnataka State Bar Council.
If you want to register for the same, you must be a law graduate.
To register yourself for the exam, refer to the official website of Karnataka State Bar council.

9th July 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it mandatory to attend the exam for Karnataka Bar Council Registration?

Hi friends i have completed BALLB,and now i'm 29years old.really i came from poor family.if i select profession it takes too much time to earn money.but i have interest in practice.please suggest me.

2nd November 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I passed out my LLB examination from Bangalore university in the year 1976;Is it mandatory to appear for the all India bar examination during November 2012 Pl clarify urgently as the date is very fast approaching and oblige

13th September 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am member of bar council of delhi. Can I practice in Karnataka courts also or should I become member of karnataka bar council?

26th July 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

For entrance exam for enrollment as an advocate what is the syllabus and how will be the question paper?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?