21st October 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Which Master's specialization course to opt to be beneficial for preparation for UPSC exam?

I am preparing for UPSC but I had completed my BCA. So, I want to do Master's with Humanities or any other related subject which can help me for my UPSC preparation. So, am I eligible to take admission in MA Humanities? Or if not, then what I can opt to be more beneficial for UPSC preparation?

25th October 2019, 06:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Master's specialization course to opt to be beneficial for preparation for UPSC exam?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in each stages for final selection.

So, if you want to pursue master degree course, then you can pursue it as according to the optional paper or any of the humanities paper. It will be helpful for you in the General Studies paper in the Mains examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th October 2019, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Master's specialization course to opt to be beneficial for preparation for UPSC exam?

The minimum educational qualification required to appear in UPSC examination is graduation in any discipline from recognised University however if you are interested in pursuing Masters course then you should go for subjects such as history, geography politics related because this will help you to improve your basics. Most of the questions are framed from this section and so you should go for MBA in history, geography or related subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?