11th February 2020, 12:20 PM
Krutika Meher

Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying a graduate degree course in Architecture?

Hi, I would like to study my Graduation in Architecture branch. So, do I need to have Mathematics in my 11th and 12th? Is this subject compulsory? Can't I study B.Arch in any college without having Mathematics in Intermediate?

15th February 2020, 12:14 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying a graduate degree course in Architecture?

Yes, definitely Mathematics as a main subject is compulsory during Intermediate degree course in order to be eligible for pursuing degree course in Architecture.

So, if you have not opted for Mathematics for your intermediate studies then you are not eligible for pursuing B.Arch. degree course.
15th February 2020, 07:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory in Intermediate for studying a graduate degree course in Architecture?

It is compulsory to have Mathematics in std 12th to appear in the NATA and JEE examination to get admission in B.Arch course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission without having Mathematics as main paper in std 12th.

So, you need to pursue Mathematics in std 12th to get admission in B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?