12th July 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics at Intermediate compulsory for Biotechnology degree courses?

Will I nor get Biotechnology Graduate degree courses if I did not had Mathematics at my Intermediate level? Which Science subject combination is acceptable for Biotechnology courses?

14th July 2019, 05:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics at Intermediate compulsory for Biotechnology degree courses?

B.Sc in Biotechnology year is three course and the entrance examination is conducted by various colleges and universities for the admission in the course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry. Mathematics as main paper.

So, it is compulsory to have Mathematics in 12TH to get admission in Biotechnology course.
16th July 2019, 02:52 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Is Mathematics at Intermediate compulsory for Biotechnology degree courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I nor get Biotechnology Graduate degree courses if I did not had Mathematics at my Intermediate level? Which Science subject combination is acceptable for Biotechnology courses?
For B.tech biotechnology one should have PCM as their subjects in class 12th along with chemistry or biology or biotechnology with 50% marks.
For B.Sc in biotechnology one should have physics, chemistry and english with biology/biotechnology/mathematics or any other life science subjects and minimum of 55% percent marks in Physics, chemistry and any one of the optional subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?