19th July 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

MBA from USA is possible with low percentage in B.Com?

I have scored 44.05% marks in graduation from B.Com with 3 year bachelors degree. And I have a 3 year full-time work experience with 3 years of part-time work experience in my own family business. Moreover in my business I have good command over SAP software and I was the first person in my warehouse to learn the e-waybill system when it was newly introduced by the Transport Government of India. Apart from that I also handle a staff of 25-30 people all the way from my office to warehouse. I also do cooperative and general meeting with my dealers and offices. I am a all-rounder in my business and I have tendency to handle my business all alone which I have also proven it.
I am also good in sportsmen and I have also participated in an Internal Marathon and a National Level swimming competition.
Therefore, kindly let me know what are my chances of getting selected for my MBA form US.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?