4th August 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is MBBS legal course for medical? What is the full form of MBBS(AS)

is MBBS (AM) LEGAL COURSE FOR MEDICAL AND WHAT IS FULL FORM OF MBBS(AS)?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the full form of MBBS?
  2. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
  3. What is the meaning of MBBS? What is the full form for MBBS?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?
  6. How to get the application form for MBBS seat from St Johns medical college?
  7. Details about the Lucknow CPMT college?
  8. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  9. Fee per semester and full course fees in MP for MBBS course?
  10. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  11. Application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS?
  12. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  13. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  14. How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?
  15. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  16. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS? Which course to take in medical after MHT CET?
  18. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2017, 10:59 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Is MBBS legal course for medical? What is the full form of MBBS(AS)

Yes MBBS courses is best and legal course after 12th for better future.

MBBS stands for bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery.

MBBS full form is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

Duration:-5 and half year

Eligibility for MBBS:-

Student must have passed 12th(physics ,chemistry and biology) with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?