21st October 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Medical related courses available to study for BSc(Zoology) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc in Zoology Honours. I don't want to do MSc in same field. I want to study Medical related course now. I would like to know about such courses for me. Please help me to know about this asap.

1st April 2023, 01:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical related courses available to study for BSc(Zoology) graduate?

After BSc Zoology , the courses can be classified into masters packages or graduate diploma certificate publications.
Higher education predominantly contains subjects of cross disciplinary nature which includes mainly.
Biochemistry
Biotechnology
Bioinformatics
Individuals interested in exploring study possibilities can practice for Doctorate or M.phil positions below Zoology professors at numerous research universities and educational institutions

MSc Zoology
MSc Medical Biotechnology
MSc Medical Physiology
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Molecular Biology
MSc in Anesthesia
MSc Botany
MSc Biotechnology
MSc in Forensic science

Courses that can be persued both in India as well as abroad
MSc Medical Lab Technology
MSc (Hons) Botany
MSc Microbiology (Hons)
MSc Medical Imaging Technology etc
3rd April 2023, 01:23 PM
accivatravels
Banned

Default Re: Medical related courses available to study for BSc(Zoology) graduate?

There are several medical-related courses that a BSc (Zoology) graduate can pursue. Here are some options:

Medical Lab Technology: Medical lab technicians perform various laboratory tests and analyze the results to diagnose and treat diseases. This field requires a good understanding of biology, chemistry, and laboratory techniques.

Clinical Research: Clinical research involves conducting studies to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of new drugs and treatments. A background in zoology can be helpful in understanding the biological mechanisms involved in various diseases.

Biomedical Science: Biomedical science is a field that focuses on the scientific basis of human health and disease. It combines aspects of biology, chemistry, and medicine to understand the mechanisms of diseases and develop new treatments.

Physiotherapy: Physiotherapists work with patients to help them improve their physical function and reduce pain. A background in zoology can be helpful in understanding the anatomy and physiology of the human body.

Public Health: Public health professionals work to prevent and control diseases in populations. A background in zoology can be helpful in understanding the biological mechanisms involved in various diseases and their transmission.

Veterinary Science: Veterinary science involves the study of animal health and disease. A background in zoology can be helpful in understanding animal physiology and behavior.

There may be other medical-related courses available as well, depending on the institution and location. It's important to research the requirements and job prospects of each course before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?