4th May 2018, 11:11 PM
Abhishek439

Minimum marks to get admission in Rishikul Medical College through NEET - 2018?

I want to know that what are the MINIMUM MARKS TO GET ADMISSION IN RISHIKUL MEDICAL COLLEGE THROUGH NEET 2018? And, also is admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) will also occur through NEET in Uttarakhand state?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the minimum score in NEET - 2018 to get a MBBS seat in any private medical colleges without any donation?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for medical entrance exams in year 2018?
  3. Cheapest private medical college in Karnataka as per my NEET rank?
  4. What is the minimum percentage requirement to apply for NEET 2018?
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  6. What should be the minimum score in NEET to get admission in B.Pharma in government colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for NEET 2018 exam
  8. What is the minimum marks required in NEET to get admission in private colleges in Maharashtra for pursuing MBBS?
  9. Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue MBBS from Kerala for an Indian student living in India?
  11. Will I get any medical college after scoring 166 marks in NEET exam?
  12. Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?
  13. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  15. Whether NEET is required to get admission in B.Sc Nursing for the session 2018 in government medical colleges?
  16. Which college to apply for admission after scoring 102 marks in NEET exam?
  17. Can I apply for NEET 2018, if my present age is 17.6 years?
  18. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?