31st May 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college

Minimum marks and rank to be scored in KCET to get free medical seat in a top medical government colleges..

Related Questions:
  1. How much minimum KCET rank is required to obtain good government medical seat in Karnataka
  2. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College?
  3. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET?
  4. What medical rank will I get after scoring 84 marks in KCET? Will I get government medical seat in any medical college in Karnataka
  5. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
  6. Chances of getting a Medical seat after 72 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in KCET exam? What is the cut-off? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get medical seat in any medical college in Bangalore after scoring 9515 rank in KCET?
  8. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  9. Can I get a medical seat in government college after scoring 1909 rank in medical KCET?
  10. Can I expect a medical seat after scoring 99 in PCB in KCET Medical with 3323 rank?
  11. Will I get any college for government seat in Karnataka after scoring 10500 in KCET medical
  12. Can I get medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1858 rank in Medical KCET?
  13. Can I get a government medical seat in Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences or Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences after scoring KCET medical rank of 1431?
  14. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?
  15. Can I get medical seat after scoring 5046 rank in KCET
  16. Expected rank in KCET with 70 marks? Will I get medical or dental college with that rank?
  17. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
3rd February 2017, 11:01 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. As you want to know Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college here, I am going to tell you the same-

Minimum marks: 120 -150

There are too many government college in Karnataka so that different college have different merit medical seats on the basis of no of candidates. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
16th May 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college

If I score 75/180 in PCB and I scored 58% in PU board exam will I get medical seat I'm SC category?
28th July 2020, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks and rank required for KCET to get free medical seat in top medical government college

How much marks should I score in kcet to get medical seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?