19th April 2014, 12:23 PM
n.k.nair

Minimum marks required for 11th science student?

what is the minimum marks required for 11th science student. why the govt. declared any guide lines for the 11th science class admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for 11th standard of science stream?
  3. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  4. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  5. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  6. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  7. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  8. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  9. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  10. Minimum marks required to be scored in intermediate to get a seat in top 50 engineering colleges
  11. Minimum marks required to get admitted in 12th science in Basic Science, Bubhaneshwar?
  12. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  13. Minimum marks required to qualify for PU board? I am a 2nd year PU student
  14. Minimum marks required to join MBBS? What is the minimum fee?
  15. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  16. What is the total marks for electronics students in GATE? Minimum marks required to enter into IIT
  17. Minimum percentage required in science stream in class 11th?
  18. Minimum marks required for qualifying AIEEE in each subject? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2015, 12:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required for 11th science student?

No, there is no window fixed by the government for the admission in the 11th std. It depends on the school/college administration which fixes the minimum eligibility for the admission.

The basic eligibility to join any school/college for the 11th std is candidate must have passed the 10th board examination from a recognised board. Other than this to get the admission in state government college you must have a domicile for that state.

To get the details for the other admission information on the basis of aggregate contact the school for it. Some of them also conducts the entrance test for it.

To get the information for any particular leave your message at the forum. We will try to short it out as soon as possible.
16th May 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

My child has got 79% in 10th board exam.The school is not giving the science stream to her,,what should i do?
18th May 2019, 10:14 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

To pass the Class XI Examination, a candidate shall obtain 33% marks in all the subjects (Without additional subject). The pass marks in each subject of examination shall be 33%.

The minimum percentage for go to the science stream is around 60% . But as the science stream is tough so that one should join the science stream if one got minimum 75% in 10th so that one can study well in science
18th May 2019, 10:36 AM
Rahimaan

The pass marks in each subject of external examination shall be 33%. In case of a subject involving practical work a candidate must obtain 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in practical separately in addition to 33% marks in aggregate in order to qualify in that subject.
5th June 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have got 24 mark in math but addition in practical 20 total 44 and 27 mark in science but addition in practical 20 total 47 so can i take science or i can't
9th June 2019, 05:10 PM
Kharsh032

There is no guidelines declared by government for admission procedure of 11th class.Different schools have different cutoff percentage for science stream according to which they take admission for science stream.
10th June 2019, 04:59 PM
palabhishek1499

There is no criteria or certain bar is fixed by the respective board. Hence, marks criteria or minimum marks for the particular Branch/stream depends on the school itself.
Hence, some school have certain bar or minimum marks required for science stream, while some school doesn't have any bar or doesn't require any minimum marks, to choose a stream.
11th June 2019, 11:58 AM
nani2607

There is no guidelines declared by the government for admission procedure of 11th class. It depends on the school /college administration which fixes the minimum eligibility for the admission.

The basic eligibility to join any school /college for the 11th standard is candidate must have passed the 10th board examination from a recognized board.
29th June 2019, 04:54 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

In order to be declared as having passed the Class XI Exammation.

A Candidate shall obtain 33% marks in all the subjects (Without additional subject).

The pass marks in each subject of examination shall be 33%.
2nd August 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have 27 marks in science theory and in practical 20 so total marks is 47, then I want to choose science stream. Is it good or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?