19th July 2014, 07:45 PM
suchitranair

Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?

sir, i wish to know what is the minimum marks required to get into vjti collg for computer science engineering in jee mains as well as 12th boards exam? out of 360 what is the marks req as a minimum in jee mains?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  2. Minimum marks required in Kerala KEAM entrance exam to get computer engineering seat? Which college can I get?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  4. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  5. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  6. How can I get in VJTI? Which college should I go for? I have got 88.68%
  7. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  8. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  9. Eligibility for admission to Presidency college for B.Sc (Physics)?
  10. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
  11. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  12. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  13. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  14. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  15. How much marks are required to get merit seat in government engineering college Thrissur for Computer Science
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission for computer science engineering or IT engineering?
  18. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
14th July 2016, 10:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?

>> Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is an engineering college located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and one of the oldest engineering colleges in Asia.

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th class for SC category is 50% and 60% for open category candidate.

>> In JEE main examination the minimum marks required for Sc category is 1o3 and for open category candidate is 165.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>

H R Mahajani Marg, Matunga East, Near Five Garden, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Phone: 022 2419 8101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?