16th May 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Minimum and Maximum cut off for BC category for admission in government B.VSc colleges?

I am a BC student and I want to join B.VSc in a governemnt college of Tamil Nadu. I need the minimum & maximum cutoff for the same.

17th May 2017, 06:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and Maximum cut off for BC category for admission in government B.VSc colleges?

Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course. The duration of this course is four and half years. For Bachelor of Veterinary Science course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with minimum of 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. For application process you have to visit at the official website. The required BC cutoff for Bachelor of Veterinary Science course are given below.

CUTOFF MARKS FOR BACHELOR OF VETERINARY SCIENCE

=> O.C = 198.25

=> B.C = 197.00

=. B.C (M) = 196.00

=> M.B.C = 196.00

=> S.C = 92.50

=> S.T = 185.00
9th May 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum and Maximum cut off for BC category for admission in government B.VSc colleges?

Please how to get admission in BVSC in private colleges in karnataka through donations. What is the fee structure in private colleges
5th July 2019, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 157 in neet ug 2019, can i get veet college in Maharashtra...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?