13th January 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in English to pursue Pilot course?

I just want to ask a simple question that - What is the minimum percentage I need to score in English in order to study for Air Plane Pilot degree course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  3. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Pilot SL? What is the total cost of pursuing the course?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  5. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?
  7. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  8. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
  9. Percetage required in graduation to study Law? When the LAWCET notification will be out?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  13. Is it possible to do CA or CS being Kannada medium student?
  14. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Subjects and marks required in 12th board exam to become a Pilot?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for a C.A. finalist to pursue PhD? -- [New]
24th February 2018, 07:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in English to pursue Pilot course?

There is no such minimum percentage required in English to be scored for pursuing Commercial Pilot course.

You just have to complete your 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as your primary subjects including English.

Then, take admission into anyone of Commercial Pilot training institutes for becoming Pilot.

There will be entrance test which you will have to qualify to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?