18th April 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Minimum score required in 2nd PUC and NEET for MBBS seat in Karnataka?

Sir, I am Likitha and my question is how many marks is required to score in 2nd PUC and NEET to get free seat for pursuing MBBS? Also, can you share the updated syllabus and solved papers for NEET.

29th April 2019, 02:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in 2nd PUC and NEET for MBBS seat in Karnataka?

To get seat in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

Admission is not on the basis of the aggregate in 12th board examination. So, you have to secure better rank to get admission in the government college which will be cost effective.

So, out of 720 marks minimum marks required is above 500.
30th April 2019, 09:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in 2nd PUC and NEET for MBBS seat in Karnataka?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is the medical entrance exam for admission in MBBS or BDS courses. Candidates who have done 12th or 2nd PUC from a recognized board are eligible to apply.

The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in PCB subjects are necessary. In NEET exam, you must aim to score more than 550 marks out of 720 to get admission in good government colleges for MBBS or BDS course.
21st June 2022, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a mbbs seat ,with my 72% marks in 2nd puc
10th July 2022, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the min marks you payment seat in Karnataka
12th July 2022, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i get mbbs seat for 57 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?