19th January 2011, 09:36 PM
chetts007

Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?

i want to model papers of lower division clerk examination in indian navy and also syllabus in this examination.
plzzzzzz examz on 23 jan

25th January 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?

QUESTION OF GK
15th December 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?

model question paper ldc examnation
15th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?

Hi... Friend you are trying to Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy ,
this is Extremly very best . You are needing some question Papers for this i am giving you one link which will help you in preparation

--------Best of Luch , You will definitly Done it...

Link :-http://www.careers-india.com/2011/05/28/combined-lower-division-clerk-ldc-competition-examination-2011/

Thank You
Navin Balla
15th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Navin Balla
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?

Hi... Friend you are trying to Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy ,
this is Extremly very best . You are needing some question Papers for this i am giving you one link which will help you in preparation

--------Best of Luch , You will definitly Done it...

Link :-http://www.careers-india.com/2011/05/28/combined-lower-division-clerk-ldc-competition-examination-2011/

Thank You
Navin Balla
25th January 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz tell me what is syllabus for ldc exam in indian navy and also the Qustion paper for previous year.....
send me on my ID : [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

When did the Eastern Naval Command LDC examination? Please send the date of exam and sylladus of the exam to my Email ID i.e.,[email protected]
14th May 2012, 03:11 PM
shashikantborse

hello,
I am shashikant... can yu send me indian navy examp papers last 5 years for practice. because m first timre setting the exam
14th May 2012, 03:12 PM
shashikantborse

hello,
I am shashikant... can yu send me indian navy examp papers last 5 years for practice. because m first timre setting the exam
14th May 2012, 03:15 PM
shashikantborse

Question Re: Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?

hello,

22nd July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
kindly send me the model exam paper of lower division clerck in indian navy of last 2 year at my mail id [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 12:11 AM
rohit travidi

Model papers of Lower Division Clerk Exam in Indian Navy? Syllabus of the exam?
2nd August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send model papers of previous exams of eastern naval command visakhapatnam my email id is [email protected] sir plz send urgent i dont no model paper
27th September 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me main written exam model papers for eastren naval visakhapatnam
14th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
kindly send me the model exam paper of lower division clerck in indian navy of last 2 year at my mail id [email protected]
plzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?