11th September 2011, 12:29 PM
MARIYAJAMESa

Model Question Papers of COPA Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Question papers of COPA exam
provide me the complete eligibility for this exam.

28th October 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model Question Papers of COPA Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Model question paper of COPA exam? Syllabus of the exam?
31st October 2011, 06:44 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Model Question Papers of COPA Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?

Respected sir,
AFMC MBBS 2012
Advertisements

AFMC (Armed Force Medical College) conducts an entrance exam for students who aspire to get admission to Armed Forces Medical College Pune. The exam is conducted on national level. AFMC is the first medical institute in India. Students after completion of their MBBS course from this institute can work at least for 7 years in armed forces. The entrance exam is conducted every year.

Structure and Syllabus

The duration of AFMC test is 120 minutes. It will be having 200 multiple choice questions. There will be 50 questions from Biology, 50 questions from Chemistry, 50 questions from Physics, 25 questions on Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning, 25 questions on English Language and Comprehension. For every wrong answer there will be negative marking. The question in the entrance test will be based on the syllabus which is generally followed by higher secondary boards.

Eligibility Criteria

The basic requirement is qualification in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. The minimum mark required is 60% marks or above in PCB. They should not have scored less than 50% marks in English and in other science subjects. Those who have passed any other examination which is equivalent to plus two with PCB and English as their subject Candidates should also have passed mathematics in 10th standard.

Those who are appearing in the current year of 10+2 examination before May 2nd are also eligible to apply. The lower age limit is 17 years on or before 31st December of the applying year. The upper age limit is 25 years. There is an exception of 5 years for those belonging to SC, ST or OBC.

Candidates who are currently doing B.Sc final year should be 24 years on the year of application. The candidate should be an Indian citizen. Those who have migrated from Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan and any other country with an intention to reside permanently in India can apply. Students should not be married. They are also not allowed to marry in between the course. Candidates should be physically fit.

How to Apply?

Prospectus and forms can be purchased from (Admission Cell) Armed Forces medical College, Pune by paying Rs 155. The Demand Draft should be addressed to Commandant, AFMC, Pune. Candidates should also send two separate papers of 9cms x 5cms in size with the DD. Candidates should also enclose a request for obtaining the application form and the prospectus. They should also enclose a self addressed envelope with a stamp of Rs 45/-. Forms should be addressed to Officer-in-charge (Admission Cell), “Armed Forces Medical College, Pune 411 040 ”

How to fill the Form?

Candidates who wish to apply online can download the application form from the website. The form should be printed on A4 size paper only. Candidates should fill in all the details very carefully. They can send the filled application form with a Demand Draft of Rs 250/- to AFMC Pune. The applicants should also enter their name and registration behind the Demand Draft for reference.

Candidates can also purchase the form from designated post offices by paying an amount of Rs 250/- through a Demand Draft. The format followed here is same as the one followed for online application. They should also send a self addressed stamped envelope with the candidates address. The envelope should also have a 60 rupees stamp and the size should be 11”x13. AFMC does not accept drafts taken from nationalized banks. Money sent through any other medium such as post, money order, cash will not be accepted.

Important Dates

* Entrance Exam will be held by May 1st week.
* Application can be purchased from December 3rd week 2010 to January last week
* Final date of submitting the form is February 1st week
* Results will be published by last week of May
* Interview will be by June

List of AFMC Exam centers

* Yol
* Visakhapatnam
* Vasco-Da-Gama
* Varanasi
* Vadodara
* Udaipur
* Thiruvananthapuram
* Tezpur
* Shillong
* Secunderabad
* Ranchi
* Ramgarh
* Pune
* Port blair
* Pathankot
* Naziabad
* Mumbai
* Mhow
* Meerut
* Lucknow
* Kolkata
* Kanpur
* Kamptee
* Jodhpur
* Jhansi
* Jammu
* Jalandhar
* Jaipur
* Jabalpur
* Gwalior
* Guwahati
* Gorakhpur
* Golconda
* Gaya
* Devlali
* Delhi
* Dehradun
* Danapur
* Coimbatore
* Cochin
* Chilka
* Chennai
* Chandigarh
* Bhopal
* Belgaum
* Bathinda
* Bareilly
* Bangalore
* Bagdogra
* Aurangabad
* Ambala
* Allahabad
* Ahmednagar
* Ahmedabad
* Agra

Contact Address for the AFMC Exam

* Admission Cell, Tel No: 020 - 2682 0028,
* Fax no: 020 - 2687 4759

OR

* Officer-in-Charge (Admission Cell), Armed Forces Medical College, Sholapur Road, Pune - 411040

Reference Books for AFMC Exam

* 10 Mock Test Papers for BHU by Panel of Experts
* AFMC – Pune Solved Papers by N. Khurmi
* AFMC Explorer 2011 by Dr. Sandeep Ahlawat.
* AFMC Medical Entrance Solved Papers by Editorial Board.
* Arihant 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AFMC by Panel of Experts.
* Armed Forces Medical College, PUNE Entrance Exam Prep Books by Panel Experts.
* Chapter Wise Solutions of AFMC (PUNE) by Panel of Experts.
* DhanPat Ray Biotechnology & Environmental chemistry by M.MahaJan
* GK, English & Reasoning – Medical Entrances by Editorial Board.
* KHURMI AFMC by N.Khurmi.
* Medical Entrance Guide by G.R RaiZada.
* Mtg AFMC Explorer 16 Years Solved Papers by Dr. Sandeep Ahlawat.
* Objective Botany by Dr.Naresh Malik

Coaching Centers for AFMC Exam

* Tandem
* Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Centre
* Sachdeva College
* Oasis Educational Services (OES)
* Helix Institute
* Excellent Institute
* Elite Academy
* Dr. Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute Pvt.Ltd
* Darshana Academy
* B.R.M Academy
* Achievers Academy
* ACE Tutorials (Medical and Engineering Wing)
* ACE Tutorials (Engineering Wing)
* ACE Tutorials
* A.K Vidyamandir (Medical Wing)

Study Plan

Few steps which should be followed by students in order to get a better result are:

Students should approach a systematic method to learn their potions. By solving previous years question papers they will become more acquainted with the syllabus. It will also help them to understand the pattern of the question paper. They should try to read and write down their notes regularly. They can also make a timetable and follow it strictly. Everyday students should at least study for 4 hours. Revision will also be another method to learn their portions well. If one wishes to take a break for a short time is also good. It will freshen up their mind and help to concentrate well. While studying one should focus and concentrate on it completely.

How and Where To Get the Results?

Results can be obtained from the official website of AFMC. Candidates should also enter their respective roll number as well as their date of birth. The web link is http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/afmc-result/index1.asp.

Cutoff Marks

The cutoff of AFMC entrance exam depends on the result. If the winning percentage is high the cutoff limit will kept high and vice versa. The students having 70% in the exam will call for the interview process. But today the exam is highly competitive and hence the students score at least 80%+ can get admission into the Institute.

Score Validity
20th November 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

copa iti trede question paper
19th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

what is function in c?
23rd February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to knew that what is copa and which field it is used?
20th July 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want nimi pateren madal paper for copa plzzzz send my email id my email id is
[email protected]
28th September 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want model question papers of Junior instructor COPA plz send my emaild id [email protected]
1st October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want model question paper of Junior Instructor COPA. Plz send my email id is [email protected]
8th October 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want model question paper of Junior Instructor COPA. Plz send my email id is [email protected].
9th October 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want model question paper of Junior Instructor COPA. please send question paper my email id [email protected]
11th October 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,I want model question paper of Junior Instructor COPA. Please send my email ID [email protected]
14th October 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the errors that can occur in a computer program?
18th January 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

please sent me model question paper for ITI COPA social studies? my email ID :[email protected]
2nd March 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the model test paper for the entrance test of COPA on my email id:- [email protected].
25th May 2013, 09:05 PM

Default Model Question Papers of COPA apprenticeship Exam?

Question papers of COPA apprenticeship exam
14th June 2013, 07:22 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIYAJAMESa View Post
Question papers of COPA exam
COPA is a computer Training Course.This course is run by the Government of India for Employment and Training for Rural Areas People.This is a Craftsman Training Course.Total duration for this course is 1 year.

To apply for COPA(Computer Operator and programming Assistant),You will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :-
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Intermediate pass out in any discipline from recognized board/university.
  • Candidates who have completed three year's diploma course will also be eligible to take admission in this course.
Marks :-
  • Minimum marks required to apply of this course is 50% in class 12th/Diploma.
Fee Details :-
  • Registration Fee - Rs 1000.
  • Tuition Fee - Rs 800/Month.
  • Exam Fee - Rs 150/Paper.
Jobs after completing this course :-
  • You will able to work as Lab Demonstrator.
  • You will able to work as Junior Programmer.
  • You will able to work as Web Designer.
  • You will able to work as Faculty.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf COPA Sample Paper I.pdf(246.0 KB, 1059 views)
File Type: pdf COPA Sample Paper II.pdf(1.10 MB, 587 views)
File Type: pdf COPA Sample Paper III.pdf(2.28 MB, 576 views)
2nd December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

exam me kis type ka question ayega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?